Hometown Sales & Leasing is carefully monitoring the evolving Covid-19 situation. We understand the growing concerns surrounding coronavirus (Covid-19) across our communities, and our hearts go out to all those who have been impacted. Our customers’ and employees’ health, welfare and safety are paramount.
We have always been dedicated to maintaining cleanliness in our stores, warehouses, administrative offices, and delivery trucks. We will continue to be devoted to that same standard of cleanliness as well as taking additional measures.
- We have increased the already frequent disinfecting of all commonly touched areas, such as door handles, telephones, remote controls, recliner handles, and computers.
- We are increasing the deep cleaning of our buildings which includes cleaning the floors, restroom facilities, and warehouses.
- Our sales associates and management team are practicing suggested health measures such as social distancing, regular hand washing, and staying at home when feeling sick.
- We are providing delivery personnel with gloves, masks, and footwear covers and disinfecting delivery trucks daily.
- For our customers wishing to purchase merchandise without coming into our store, call and speak with an associate and they will help you with your selection, take your payment and schedule your delivery. You may also request that our delivery team leave your merchandise at your doorstep.
- We ask that anyone who is in quarantine or showing symptoms to please postpone delivery and refrain from entering our stores, until you are cleared.
- Taking care of our personnel is incredibly important to all of us at Hometown Sales & Leasing, so ensuring our employees have our support to stay home is they have any health concerns is vital. We will also continue to provide resources and information as needed.
We are a family here at Hometown Sales & Leasing and want you to feel comfortable and confident in your shopping experience during this perplexing time. Our goal is for our customers and team members to be impacted as minimally as possible. We will continue to follow the developments and make adjustments as needed. We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding the spread of the virus and certainly do our part to reduce the spread of the coronavirus. We are prepared to revise our response and procedures on a daily basis as this situation progresses.
Hometown Sales & Leasing